Current Top Sellers
Custom CMS Block
Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media... whatever you like.
There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store.
The iMac's display offers an amazing 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution (for high-definition-plus viewing), and it uses IPS technology to deliver consistent color across an ultra wide 178 degree viewing angle. This 21.5-inch model also features improved graphics with the ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor with 512 MB of dedicated video memory. It's powered by a 2.66 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, which boosts performance up to 2x for improved multitasking, video, and gaming performance. This 27-inch model can also be attached to a wall mount, articulating arm, or other VESA-compliant mounting solution using an optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit.
It comes pre-loaded with Apple's Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard operating system--an operating system custom-designed for the advanced technology inside--and it also comes with the iLife '09 suite of applications, including iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband, and iTunes.
- 27-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with IPS technology, a 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 375 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 178-degree viewing angle (horizontal and vertical)
- 2.66 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (with 8 MB shared L3 cache) delivering up to 2x faster performance for just about everything you do: managing your photos, editing HD video, even playing graphics-intensive 3D games.
- 1 TB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 16 GB)
- ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor (with 512 MB of GDDR3 memory) for the fastest, most responsive graphics for photo editing with Aperture, animation with Motion, and graphics-intensive 3D games like Call of Duty.
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Side-loading SD card slot
- Four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output; supports input from external DisplayPort sources (requires cables and adapters, sold separately)
- Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers along with built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
- Wall mountable with optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 8.15 x 20.4 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 30.5 pounds
What's in the Box
iMac, Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, power cord.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.